Dining - Food Vendors & Restaurants
During the Damariscotta Pumpkinfest & Regatta™, the streets of Damariscotta/Newcastle are filled with the smells of a variety of delicious offerings from downtown restaurants, as well as vendors and service clubs. A wide array of food is provided throughout Saturday and Monday, over Columbus Day weekend.
Delectable delights will be on sale at locations both in town and at any remote event venues, as well as at the NEW Food Court (located at the Colby & Gale service station at 105 Main Street Damariscotta). They will include pumpkin treats such as pancakes, whoopee pies, bisque and muffins. In addition, traditional fare such as burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches and Italian sausages will be offered. Local delights including lobster rolls & seafood chowder, and seasonal favorites such as caramel apples, soft pretzels, popcorn and fried dough with maple sauce also will be available. With such a wide array of options, there promises to be something for everyone!
The complete list of sponsoring restaurants, vendors and local service organizations includes:
- American Legion – Wells Hussey Post 42 (Pumpkin-Pancake Breakfast)
- Barn Door Baking Co.
- Beach Plum Company
- Best Thai Restaurant
- Boothbay Harbor Inn (Boothbay Harbor)
- Cameron Clan Snack Co.
- Crissy’s Breakfast and Coffee Bar
- Clark’s Farm Stand
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens (Boothbay)
- Damariscotta River Grill
- Deb’s Main Dish (@ Food Court)
- S. Fernald’s Country Store
- Fisherman’s Catch Seafood Market
- Fisherman’s Wharf (Boothbay Harbor)
- Gifford’s Ice Cream (@ Pumpkin Drop)
- Gifts at 136
- Hannaford Supermarket & Pharmacy
- King Arthur Flour (Dessert Contest samples sold on Main @ Theater Street)
- King Eider’s Pub
- Lincoln Theater (during movies & the live-stream of pumpkinboat regatta)
- LincolnHealth Café
- Maine Maritime Museum (Bath)
- Main Street Grocery
- Maritime Farms – Maritime Energy
- McDonald’s of Damariscotta
- Metcalf’s Submarine Sandwiches
- Mr. Ribs BBQ
- Newcastle Publick House (Newcastle)
- Oxbow Brewery
- Oysterhead Pizza
- The Penalty Box
- Puffin’s Nest
- Racha Noodle Bar
- Reny’s – A Maine Adventure
- Rising Tide Community Market
- Riverside Butcher Co.
- Round Top Ice Cream
- Sandcastle Entertainment (Cotton Candy)
- Savory Maine Dining and Provisions
- Schooner Landing Restaurant & Marina
- Spears Farm Stand
- Split Rock Distilling
- Subway Sandwiches – Damariscotta
- Sugar Spell Sweets
- Tugboat Inn Rooftop Bar (Boothbay Harbor)
- VIP Maine Mobile (@ Food Court)
- Visit Freeport
- Walpole Barn
- Waltz’s Soda Fountain @ Renys – A Maine Adventure
Click here to view/print a printable event schedule, and the Damariscotta Pumpkinfest & Regatta’s™ Official Food Map!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.