Boat Launching Areas
Several boat landings are available in Bristol, including:
- Colonial Pemaquid (just past the museum at Fort William Henry, contact the Park Ranger for a sticker)
- New Harbor (on Southside Road)
- Hanna Landing (at the end of Cozy Cottage Road off the Huddle Road in New Harbor)
- Pemaquid Falls Park (at the end of Town Landing Road off the Harrington Road)
- Round Pond Harbor (and the end of Landing Road, $2 fee collected)
- Bristol Mills, kayak and canoe launch on Route 130. From Main St. Damariscotta, go just about 6 miles on Bristol Rd/Rte 130. Launch is on the left with a parking area, just after entering Bristol Mills where speed limit reduces to 30 m.p.h.
- Moxie Cove Picnic Area on Moxie Cove Road, off Route 32 south of Round Pond village. Kayak and canoe launch only and not suitable at dead low tide.